MY GOAL IS TO SEE 100 NEW (to me) MOVIES BY OCTOBER 24, 2008

New movies, old movies, made for TV, on dvd, on TV, in a theater... anything. I just want to increase my movie knowledge by 100 movies in 100 days.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 96, total films watched: 97

Rising Son - The Legend of Skateboarder Christian Hosoi -Cable- ***

This was a very cool documentary on a skater who found drugs and then god. Narrated by Dennis Hopper, it was uplifting and featured many cool pro skaters including Tony Hawk, Tony Alva, Jason Lee, Steve Caballero, Eric Dressen, John Lucero, Gary Coleman, Simon Rex and Paris Hilton.
I was kidding on the last three... but it did feature Pauly Shore and David Arquette. No joke.

No comments:

 

RATINGS SCALE * Not very good/ ** Good/ *** Better than good/ **** Wow! Great movie/ ***** One of my all time favorites