MY GOAL IS TO SEE 100 NEW (to me) MOVIES BY OCTOBER 24, 2008

New movies, old movies, made for TV, on dvd, on TV, in a theater... anything. I just want to increase my movie knowledge by 100 movies in 100 days.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 100, total films watched: 100

Demons -DVD- ***

Awesome Italian demon film shot in Germany. The plot involves a group of people slain by demons watching a film about people being slain by demons.
Lots of impalations (is that a word?) dismemberizations (I am pretty sure that isn't a word) and a few demonizations (probably a word, and I probably didn't use it correctly.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mazel Tov on your 100 movies!

And yes, I am posting on your site on my day off. Leave me alone.

cravipat said...

Congratulations on watching 292 *'s worth of movies. I think I've only seen two or three of them.

Maybe you should try 24 movies in 24 hours. You'll either need shorter movies or more tvs though.

 

RATINGS SCALE * Not very good/ ** Good/ *** Better than good/ **** Wow! Great movie/ ***** One of my all time favorites