MY GOAL IS TO SEE 100 NEW (to me) MOVIES BY OCTOBER 24, 2008

New movies, old movies, made for TV, on dvd, on TV, in a theater... anything. I just want to increase my movie knowledge by 100 movies in 100 days.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 91, total films watched: 92

Swing Parade of 1946 - DVD - ***

During a recent bout of Stooge-mania (who hasn't suffered from Stooge-mania) I picked up a DVD set of "rare" Stooge projects and one of them was Swing Parade. This was a feature film (the last with Moe, Larry AND Curly) where the Stooges play comic relief to a bigger story about a girl who wants to be a star.
Pretty typical stuff, but with music by Louis Jordan and hi jinks by the Stooges, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

 

RATINGS SCALE * Not very good/ ** Good/ *** Better than good/ **** Wow! Great movie/ ***** One of my all time favorites